TruNorth® Enviroboard Composite Decking from $3.89/ft - Alberta
TruNorth® Composite Decking is our lowest cost system for new deck applications, renovations and resurfacing of existing decks.
- TruNorth® Variegated Price/Colours - $3.89 CAD/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut)
- Deck board sizes (width x height x length): 5-1/8" x 1" x 12', 5-1/8" x 1" x 16', 5-1/8" x 1" x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Very strong - holds over 1000 lbs
- Fast 1 week delivery (current lead time depending on colour) - pick up available too!
- For more information, please see the product description tab below.
CHOOSE HARDWARE (Automatically calculated)
The TruNorth® Enviroboard is our lowest cost system for new deck applications, renovations, and resurfacing of existing decks. Our system comes with grooved and fascia boards and our unique Slide & Go® hidden fastening system. Non-grooved, solid boards can be found in our TruNorth series with identical colors.
The TruNorth® Enviroboard is a lightweight, encapsulated board, available in 12 stunning colors. Certified to meet building codes, this board reduces weight/cost and 95% of it is comprised of recycled materials. Backed by our 25-year warranty for stain and fade resistance, these boards are extremely durable. Need to see a sample before you buy? Order free samples on our free samples page. Need to see deck photos for color ideas? See our idea gallery.
TruNorth® Enviroboard Specifications:
- Variegated Colours - $3.89 CAD/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut)
- Actual color may vary slightly from website image
- Deck board sizes (width x height x length): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Fascia boards are 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12')
- Square boards only come in 20' lengths and only with TruNorth solid core
- Weight: 12' boards - 21 lbs, 16' boards - 28 lbs, 20' boards - 35 lbs.
TruNorth® Solid Core Specifications (the square edge option on this page)
- Variegated Colours - $5.75/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, )
- Actual colour may vary slightly from website image
- Sizes (W x H x L): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Weight: 12' board - 27.96 lbs, 16' board - 37.28 lbs, 20' board - 46.6 lbs
Fascia Board Specifications
- For TruEcono/TruNorth: 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12'),
- For Clubhouse: 1x12x12' (actual 1/2" thick)
- Fascia for TruEcono/TruNorth Series deck boards $6.35/ft - Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut(Use Fascia Screws Stainless #9 x 1-7/8")
ALBERTA RESIDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- There is no TruNorth solid core grooved board available
- No solid colors (in TruEcono or TruNorth),
- No Brazilian cherry
- Sq edge solid core TruNorth and non-grooved Clubhouse only in 20' length
- Heat blocking capping
- No wood filler used, lightweight
- Woodgrain appearance
- Long-lasting and durable
- No painting, staining, or sealing
- No splinters, slivers, or revealing nails
- Resistant to rotting, mold, fungi & pests
- Simple Slide & Go® fastening system
- 25 year limited warranty including Stain and Fade warranty
Don't know how much material you need?
To calculate the number of linear feet of decking needed, measure the square footage of your deck and multiply that by 2.28. Depending on the complexity of your deck it's advisable to add 10% for cut-off waste (Example: 10 ft. x 10 ft. = 100 square ft. x 2.28 = 228 linear feet plus 10% or 23 ft equalling 251 ft total). If you are ordering 12' boards, divide 12' into 251ft to calculate your quantity of boards, which would equal about 21 boards (this would be your quantity ordered). We have, however, made this easy for you by automating this calculation on this product page.
To calculate how many fastening clips required, calculate 2.5 clips per square foot when joists are on 16” centers and 5 clips per square foot when joists are on 12” centers. The automated calculations on this page are based on 16" centers. Please note that the automated calculations are used as a guide and we do not guarantee 100% accuracy on your requirements. We are not liable if you over or under-order your materials. Any returns must comply with our returns policy.
All orders are processed within 2 business days. Our subsidized shipping costs are calculated upon checkout. Custom shipping quotes are also available for regions outside of standard shipping area, please email us at email@example.com for a custom quote. Shipments or deliveries will not occur on weekends or holidays. If you require a shipment on a weekend, please contact us to see if we can make an exception. If there are any delays in shipment, we will notify you. We aim to deliver the goods to your location within 5-10 business days of receipt of the order, although this is subject to product availability and other factors that could be beyond our control. We will contact you to confirm the shipping date. All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
Installation Guide Download:
Composite Deck Building Substructure
Composite Deck Building Parallel
TruNorth Deck ProPlug Installation
Composite Deck Building Stair Installation
TruNorth Composite Fascia Installation
Composite Deck Building - Railings
Composite Deck Building - Railings
Trunorthdeck Composite Decking Commercial
The warranty for the composite fencing includes 2 parts - one for the boards and one for the posts.
Composite Decking/Fencing Boards warranty (warranty is same for decking and fencing as the same boards are used)
We stand by the quality of our products and offer one of the best warranties in the industry. To view the details of the manufacturer's 25 year warranty for TruEcono/TruNorth Decking products, click here.
Our limited warranties both cover product replacement during the first year of ownership and are prorated thereafter from full value in year one to zero value upon the completion of the warranty based on years in service. For claims related to year two or thereafter, consumers will be required to pay the amortized portion of their warranty coverage prior to receiving replacement merchandise based on the original purchase price paid. To make a warranty claim, please contact TRUNORTHDECK ™ directly, in writing, at the address below or submit a claim online.
TRUNORTH COMPOSITES INC.
Warranty Technical Manager
55 Plant Farm Blvd., Brantford, ON
Canada, N3S 7W2
To make a claim you must have registered your warranty with TRUNORTHDECK ™ within 30 days of original purchase using the manufacturer's online registration.
Fence Post warranty provided by Slipfence
For fence post warranty details, please contact us for that documentation.
Recently viewed products
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for decking and fence boards.
Shipping charges (in CAD) will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $20,000 (pre-tax and within shipping region - outside of that may incur additional charges). For orders less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are $99+ depending on order size and locaton. Shipping for accessoires are charged separately. For remote regions, additional shipping charges may apply. You'll see your shipping charges before you checkout. We also offer pick up options as well at select locations. For pick up, you can reduce the lead time of your order by several days.