Fascia Tool for TruNorth®/Lanai boards #9 (BDA155)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for decking and fence boards.
Shipping charges (in CAD) will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $20,000 (pre-tax and within shipping region - outside of that may incur additional charges). For orders less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are $99+ depending on order size and locaton. Shipping for accessoires are charged separately. For remote regions, additional shipping charges may apply. You'll see your shipping charges before you checkout. We also offer pick up options as well at select locations. For pick up, you can reduce the lead time of your order by several days.
The Fascia Tool is part of the Deckfast Fascia System - the right way to install composite deck fascia boards. The system is approved by leading decking manufacturers. The Fascia Tool is used to pre-drill and countersink an oversized hole to accommodate the large amount of expansion and contraction that can occur with composite deck fascia boards. Stainless steel Fascia Screws (sold separately) are available in 10 colors to match your composite deck boards and provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Approved by leading composite decking manufacturers (compatible with TruNorth, Clubhouse, Trex, Duralife and many others)
- Creates an over-sized hole to allow fascia boards to expand and contract freely while remaining secure
- Free spinning stop collar creates a perfect and consistent hole
- O-ring prevents damage to the fascia board surface
- For use with Fascia Screws, sold separately
For instructions and more on the product, here's a great video below:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.