TruNorth® Enviroboard Composite Decking from $3.34/ft - ON North/East
Choose Hardware (Quantity auto-calculated)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for decking and fence boards.
Shipping charges (in CAD) will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $20,000 (pre-tax and within shipping region - outside of that may incur additional charges). For orders less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are $99+ depending on order size and locaton. Shipping for accessoires are charged separately. For remote regions, additional shipping charges may apply. You'll see your shipping charges before you checkout. We also offer pick up options as well at select locations. For pick up, you can reduce the lead time of your order by several days.
The TruNorth® Enviroboard is our lowest cost system for new deck applications, renovations, and resurfacing of existing decks. Our system comes with grooved and fascia boards and our unique Slide & Go® hidden fastening system. Non-grooved, solid boards can be found in our TruNorth series with identical colors.
The TruNorth® Enviroboard is a lightweight, encapsulated board, available in 12 stunning colors. Certified to meet building codes, this board reduces weight/cost and 95% of it is comprised of recycled materials. Backed by our 25-year warranty for stain and fade resistance, these boards are extremely durable. Need to see a sample before you buy? Order free samples on our free samples page. Need to see deck photos for color ideas? See our idea gallery.
TruNorth® Enviroboard Specifications:
- Solid Colour - $3.34 CAD/linear foot (Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Red Bordeaux, Sand and Brulee)
- Variegated Colours - $3.75 CAD/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry)
- Actual color may vary slightly from website image
- Deck board sizes (width x height x length): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Fascia boards are 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12')
- Square boards only come in 16' and 20' lengths and only with TruNorth solid core
- Weight: 12' boards - 21 lbs, 16' boards - 28 lbs, 20' boards - 35 lbs.
- All boards come 1-2" longer than specified in case the ends get damaged during shipping
TruNorth® Solid Core Specifications (the square edge option on this page)
- Solid Colour - $5.62/linear foot (Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Red Bordeaux, Sand, Brulee)
- Variegated Colours - $6.25/linear foot (Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry)
- Actual colour may vary slightly from website image
- Sizes (W x H x L): 5-1/8 x 1 x 12', 5-1/8 x 1 x 16', 5-1/8 x 1 x 20' . Including installation clip, boards are 5-5/16 inches wide.
- Weight: 12' board - 27.96 lbs, 16' board - 37.28 lbs, 20' board - 46.6 lbs
Fascia Board Specifications
- For TruEcono/TruNorth: 1 x 8 x 12' Nominal Size (Actual is 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 12'),
- For Clubhouse: 1x12x12' (actual 1/2" thick)
- Fascia for TruNorth® deck boards $8.25/ft - Hazelwood, Ash Grey, Tigerwood, Amazon Grey, Tropical Walnut, Brazilian Cherry, Stone Grey, Mocha, Caramel, Bordeaux (Use Fascia Screws Stainless #9 x 1-7/8")
- Heat blocking capping
- No wood filler used, lightweight
- Woodgrain appearance
- Long-lasting and durable
- No painting, staining, or sealing
- No splinters, slivers, or revealing nails
- Resistant to rotting, mold, fungi & pests
- Simple Slide & Go® fastening system
- 25 year limited warranty including Stain and Fade warranty
Don't know how much material you need?
To calculate the number of linear feet of decking needed, measure the square footage of your deck and multiply that by 2.28. Depending on the complexity of your deck it's advisable to add 10% for cut-off waste (Example: 10 ft. x 10 ft. = 100 square ft. x 2.28 = 228 linear feet plus 10% or 23 ft equalling 251 ft total). If you are ordering 12' boards, divide 12' into 251ft to calculate your quantity of boards, which would equal about 21 boards (this would be your quantity ordered). We have, however, made this easy for you by automating this calculation on this product page.
To calculate how many fastening clips required, calculate 2.5 clips per square foot when joists are on 16” centers and 5 clips per square foot when joists are on 12” centers. The automated calculations on this page are based on 16" centers. Please note that the automated calculations are used as a guide and we do not guarantee 100% accuracy on your requirements. We are not liable if you over or under-order your materials. Any returns must comply with our returns policy.
Installation Guide Download:
Composite Deck Building Substructure
Composite Deck Building Parallel
TruNorth Deck ProPlug Installation
Composite Deck Building Stair Installation
TruNorth Composite Fascia Installation
Composite Deck Building - Railings
Composite Deck Building - Railings
Trunorthdeck Composite Decking Commercial
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.