GETTING STARTED IS EASY AS…
SLIDE & GO® FASTENING CLIP
Concealed fastening system for new decks or resurface. You can find installation information for grooved boards HERE.
- Ensure you read the installation guide prior to starting
- Follow proper fastening methods as per installation guide
- Do not over torque screws
- Leave sufficient overhang on boards for expansion and contraction
- To finish off your deck use Fascia boards
- Deck structure must comply with Local Building Official Code
- Chop Saw/Table Saw (optional)
- Chalk Line
- Tape Measure
TruEcono/TruNorth Deck Board Installation Information
SLIDE & GO® INSTALLATION INFORMATION FOR GROOVED BOARDS HERE
SOLID EDGE TRUNORTH DECKING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE.
Clubhouse Installation Information
CLUBHOUSE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
CLUBHOUSE BISCUIT FASTENING SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
INSTALLATION VIDEOS - Click here for Installation Videos
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION VIEW HERE
LOOKING FOR A REPUTABLE DECK BUILDER IN THE GTA? CONTACT US!
If you have any questions or concerns not addressed in this section, you can try our FAQ or Contact Us page. We are always willing to help ensure that your new composite deck stands the test of time.