TruNorth® Composite Fencing (Double sided!)
Select Post (Quantity auto-calculated)
Add Channels (Automatically selected)
Choose Optional Hardware
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for decking and fence boards.
Shipping charges (in CAD) will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $20,000 (pre-tax and within shipping region - outside of that may incur additional charges). For orders less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are $99+ depending on order size and locaton. Shipping for accessoires are charged separately. For remote regions, additional shipping charges may apply. You'll see your shipping charges before you checkout. We also offer pick up options as well at select locations. For pick up, you can reduce the lead time of your order by several days.
Our horizontal fence system was specifically designed to be the last fence you'll ever need. It provides the strength and endurance of aluminum with the durability and low maintenance of composite material. By combining 3” square aluminum fence posts and two custom designed left and right aluminum “U” Channels, the TruNorth composite fence boards slip easily down the channels attached to the aluminum fence posts. This results in a residential yard fence that has the warmth and privacy of a natural wood fence that will not warp, crack, lean, or rot. For added appeal just attach the Horizontal Cap Rail onto the top and/or bottom of the finished panel for a nice, clean, finished, look.
- Each 6ft section (max span between posts) is 14 boards high, or about 6ft high (max height)
- Easy installation, boards come in 12ft lengths which you can cut to your specifications
- Looks great - no painting, rotting or maintenance ever required.
- 75" on centre between posts, gate kit requires 4 additional cap rails to be ordered for the frame
- Same colour/pattern on BOTH sides, boards are 1" thick (same as decking)
- All hardware comes with appropriate screws
- Maximum gate width is 4'6" and you will need a gate wheel supplied by a local hardware store to support the weight for any gate that is wider than 4 feet, we also recommend an extra hinge kit to help support the weight (found in accessory section). NOTE: When you order a gate kit, you must order 4 additional horizontal cap rails as well.
- Available in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Slide & Go® Fence Trifold Brochure - Download Here
Installation Guide Download:
Other Product Documents:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.