TruNorth® Composite Fencing (Double Sided!) - BC
Select Post (Automatically calculated)
Add Channels (Automatically selected)
CHOOSE OPTIONAL HARDWARE
Our horizontal fence system was specifically designed to be the last fence you'll ever need. It provides the strength and endurance of aluminum with the durability and low maintenance of composite material. By combining 3” square aluminum fence posts and two custom designed left and right aluminum “U” Channels, the TruNorth composite fence boards slip easily down the channels attached to the aluminum fence posts. This results in a residential yard fence that has the warmth and privacy of a natural wood fence that will not warp, crack, lean, or rot. For added appeal just attach the Horizontal Cap Rail onto the top of the finished panel for a nice, clean, finished, look.
- Each 6ft section (max span between posts) is 14 boards high, or about 6ft high
- Easy installation, boards come in 12ft lengths which you can cut to your specifications
- Looks great - no painting, rotting or maintenance ever required
- 75" on centre between posts, gate kit requires 2 additional cap rails to be ordered for the frame
- Same colour/pattern on BOTH sides
- Maximum gate width is 4'6" and you will need a gate wheel supplied by a local hardware store to support the weight for any gate that is wider than 4 feet, we also recommend an extra hinge kit to help support the weight (found in accessory section). NOTE: When you order a gate kit, you must order 4 additional horizontal cap rails as well.
All orders are processed within 2 business days. Our subsidized shipping costs are calculated upon checkout. Custom shipping quotes are also available for regions outside of standard shipping area, please email us at email@example.com for a custom quote. Shipments or deliveries will not occur on weekends or holidays. If you require a shipment on a weekend, please contact us to see if we can make an exception. If there are any delays in shipment, we will notify you. We aim to deliver the goods to your location within 5-10 business days of receipt of the order, although this is subject to product availability and other factors that could be beyond our control. We will contact you to confirm the shipping date. All deliveries are curbside/driveway.
The warranty for the composite fencing includes 2 parts - one for the boards and one for the posts.
Composite Decking/Fencing Boards warranty (warranty is same for decking and fencing as the same boards are used)
We stand by the quality of our products and offer one of the best warranties in the industry. To view the details of the manufacturer's 25 year warranty for TruEcono/TruNorth Decking products, click here.
Our limited warranties both cover product replacement during the first year of ownership and are prorated thereafter from full value in year one to zero value upon the completion of the warranty based on years in service. For claims related to year two or thereafter, consumers will be required to pay the amortized portion of their warranty coverage prior to receiving replacement merchandise based on the original purchase price paid. To make a warranty claim, please contact TRUNORTHDECK ™ directly, in writing, at the address below or submit a claim online.
TRUNORTH COMPOSITES INC.
Warranty Technical Manager
55 Plant Farm Blvd., Brantford, ON
Canada, N3S 7W2
To make a claim you must have registered your warranty with TRUNORTHDECK ™ within 30 days of original purchase using the manufacturer's online registration.
Fence warranty details:
L I M I T E D W A R R A N T Y
Tahoe Slipfence Product and Brand presented by: TAHOE Products Group Inc.
1. Subject to the following limitations, terms and conditions, Tahoe Products Group Inc. warrants to each individual (hereinafter, the “Owner”) who (i) purchases a Product
(as defined herein), (ii) uses the Product solely for Residential Purposes (as defined herein) and (iii) is a resident of Canada or the United States of America at the time of
the purchase of the Product, that the Product is free from defects in material and workmanship in the course of manufacture and that the finish on the Product will not chip,
peel, flake or blister under conditions of ordinary use and wear for a period of 20 years commencing from the date of its purchase by the Owner, if installed and maintained
according to the specifications and instructions of Tahoe Products Group Inc. or Tahoe Slipfence Installation instructions. In order to claim under this Warranty, the Owner
must provide the applicable Tahoe Products Group Inc.:
a) prompt written notification of any defect in the Product including a full description of the defect and a photograph of the same;
b) an original purchase receipt from an authorized Tahoe Products Group Inc. dealer; and
c) proof, in a form satisfactory to Tahoe Products Group Inc., that each of the other conditions specified herein have been satisfied.
2. Residential Purposes is defined in this Warranty as the installation of the Product into the ground of a yard as part of a single family detached or onto a detached duplex
housing unit, as the case may be, that is owned and occupied by the owner as a place of residence and that is not used either in whole or in part as a rental property,
commercial use or for any other purpose.
3. Product is defined in this Warranty as any one or more components of the Tahoe Slipfence Residential Fencing System manufactured by or on behalf of Tahoe Products
4. This Warranty covers only genuine Products of Tahoe Products Group Inc. which are purchased by the Owner from an authorized Tahoe Slipfence dealer. This Warranty
does not cover damage of any kind resulting from:
a) normal wear, tear, weathering and the damaging effects of sunlight and extremes of weather and atmosphere that may cause any surface to fade, chalk, or become soiled
b) claimed defects, malfunctions or failures that result in whole or in part from abuse, misuse, neglect or improper installation, assembly or maintenance;
c) accidental or intentional damage, collision, crash, impact of foreign objects or vandalism;
d) settlement, structural shrinkage, distortion or expansion of the property, ground, or property structure;
e) harmful or corrosive chemicals, including harmful cleaning compounds, sea or road salt, and pesticides, fumes, or vapors;
f) surface deterioration due to air pollution, seacoast environment, airborne stains, mould, road salt, or mildew;
g) warping or distortion due to exposure to excessive heat sources or exposure to unusual or excessive reflective heat sources;
h) cracking or crazing due to cold temperatures; and
i) fire, lightning, flooding, hurricane, tornado, windstorm, earthquake, hail, other acts of God, or any other causes beyond the contemplation of Tahoe Products Group Inc.
5. THIS WARRANTY IS VOID AND Tahoe Products Group Inc. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IF:
a) the Product was not purchased new from an authorized Tahoe Slipfence dealer;
b) the Product was installed or used with a competitor’s product or system, or used with a product or system not within the contemplation of the Tahoe Products Group Inc.
and not sold within the Tahoe Slipfence fence system packaging / kit.
c) the Product was installed using improper fasteners, hardware, methods or techniques, or in nonconformity with applicable building codes or best building practices; or
d) repairs, modifications, alterations or any changes of any kind were undertaken on the Product without prior written authorization from Tahoe Products Group Inc.
6. This Warranty is for the exclusive benefit of the Owner whose property the Product was installed on and is not transferable.
7. Should the Product be determined by a Tahoe Products Group Inc. to be covered by this Warranty, Tahoe Products Group Inc. will refund the original purchase price, or
repair, replace, or refinish the damaged component of the fence at the sole option of Tahoe Products Group Inc., whose decision will be conclusive and binding. Tahoe
Products Group Inc.’s obligations under this Warranty will in no event exceed the purchase price of the Product found to be defective. Fasteners, such as nuts, bolts, and
screws and the costs of installation and removal and freight are excluded from this Warranty. Any additional costs and expenses beyond the original purchase price are the
Owner’s sole responsibility and are excluded. In the event of repair, replacement or refinishing under this Warranty, the Warranty applicable to the replacement material or
to the repaired or refinished product will extend only for the time remaining under the original Warranty.
8. Tahoe Products Group Inc. reserves the right to discontinue or change any design, size, or color of the Product at any time and without notice or liability. If, for any
reason, the Product of the type originally installed is no longer available from Tahoe Products Group Inc. at the time that Tahoe Products Group Inc. acknowledges that a
claim will be covered, Tahoe Products Group Inc. may refund the original purchase price or substitute another product determined by Tahoe Products Group Inc. in its sole
and absolute discretion to be of comparable quality and price.
9. THIS WARRANTY IS THE OWNER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL
OTHER REMEDIES, OBLIGATIONS AND CONDITIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING AT LAW OR
OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING
OR USAGE OF TRADE, ARE DISCLAIMED BY TAHOE PRODUCTS GROUP INC. AND WAIVED BY THE OWNER. TAHOE PRODUCTS GROUP INC. SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND.
10. Some provinces, states and other jurisdictions may not allow some or all of the limitations set forth herein, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
damages. If any provision is found to be unenforceable, only that provision shall be stricken and all others shall apply. This Warranty does provide the Owner with certain
legal rights and recourse and the Owner may possess other rights or recourse, depending on the province, state or other jurisdiction.
11. This Warranty shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, excluding its conflict of laws rules, and the Owner irrevocably
attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in the event of any proceeding or dispute under this Warranty.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
12. If the Product appears to be defective, please write to the applicable Tahoe Products Group Inc. 5700 Timberlea Blvd. unit 2 Mississauga Ontario L4W 5B9 enclosing
the documentation specified in Section 1, above.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
13. It is essential to fully read and follow the installation instructions on the Tahoeslipfence.com website along with tips and notes therein and facts and maintenance
instructions which accompany the Product. Failure to do so may result in damage or injury, for which Tahoe Products Group Inc. accepts no responsibility.
Recently viewed products
Shipping rates and delivery estimates for decking and fence boards.
Shipping charges (in CAD) will depend on pre-tax order size and location. Shipping is FREE on orders over $20,000 (pre-tax and within shipping region - outside of that may incur additional charges). For orders less than that, the subsidized deck board shipping charges are $99+ depending on order size and locaton. Shipping for accessoires are charged separately. For remote regions, additional shipping charges may apply. You'll see your shipping charges before you checkout. We also offer pick up options as well at select locations. For pick up, you can reduce the lead time of your order by several days.